Tuesday, September 29, 2009

object poster























I redid the object poster. 
Cuisinart and their smokin' hot toaster got along a lot better with me!

































This is my final version of the poster.
I flattened the image and tried to give the car motion. I also blew up the text to make and tried to make it blend into the background to see if I could make it a bit more mysterious.
























This is my first version of this assignment. It is really rough, as I had not yet flattened the image. I tried to think of a way to incorporate the text, and thought that now-a-days, people slap vinyl lettering on the top of their front windshield to advertise the most random stuff. I thought I would try it and see how it flew...
not very far apparently...























this is my project brief!










No comments:

Post a Comment